Computer Fixing and American Idol

Here I am on my day off sitting in front of the laptop while American Idol's on TV. Why am I here instead of watching my favorite show? Because it's the only time I have to finally fix my DVD drive. The effing thing isn't working! 

Ok. Here's what happened. I was burning some stuff on a DVD-R a week ago and it did the job just fine. When I was done, I shutdown as usual and went on with the other things I had to do. Later, I wanted to burn some more data but I couldn't find the DVD drive icon on My Computer nor was computer detecting the DVD (or any CD for that matter) I placed inside it. What went wrong??

I googled it up and found out that it's a really common problem. I saw some solutions like deleting some "filters" thing on the registry and installing a registry "fix it" thing but nothing works! Oh, please excuse (my utter lack of) computer lingo. I'm a blogger not a computer technician. =P

I've been restarting so many times. Uninstalling drivers and reinstalling them again and then restarting again. I'm losing patience and hope especially now that I 'm missing American Idol. Argh! Why'd this have to happen?

Oh well. I hope this can be fixed soon. I need to burn some data so badly. The total space of my hard drive is nearly full!

I'm giving up for now, I'm watching American Idol! Yey!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory Blog Directory

Feeds